The role will initially be offered on a 6 month contract basis, but could potentially be extended to 12 months. The role will form part of a large team that look after management information reporting and financial analysis and modelling. The role holder will be involved in advanced data analytics and financial scenario modelling.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced analytical and quantitative candidate to get excellent exposure within a dynamic financial institution.
Candidates should have:
- a high degree of mathematical aptitude with strong analytical and quantitative ability
- a minimum of 2 years' experience in a financial services firm in an analytical or financial analysis type role
- working knowledge of financial reporting requirements and an ability to understand financial statements
- strong Excel, SQL/Access skills
- an ability to work on their own initiative and a self-starter
Jobs Like This Near Dublin, IE
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the FK International Financial Recruitment website and apply for Financial Modeller - Contract.