Capco is a global business and technology consultancy, dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We were positioned 27th in The Sunday Times '100 best companies to work for' list for 2012.
Capco are looking for Business Analysts within the Investment Banking Operations space (OTC Derivatives, Clearing, Post Trade Processing, etc) with extensive change management experience and ideally prior success as management consultants.
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects for some of the leading financial institutions in the market, whilst being part of Capco's already amazing growth story.
You will be working as a Business Analyst/Management Consultant playing a key role in the delivery of complex projects working on client site to deliver change projects for leading clients in the investment banking space.
• Requirement gathering to produce structured, functional specifications
• Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
• Proven record of working through the full project life cycle
• Proven experience working in a project environment with different methodologies and approaches (e.g. Prince 2, PMI, Agile, Waterfall)
• Extensive experience working in an investment banking change environment
• Strong analysis skills
• Strong stakeholder management
• Excellent communication skills
You will be working on complex projects on client site made up of Capco and client employees at different levels.
• Business Analysis, Project Management and Change Management within an investment banking environment
• Proven Front to back delivery -from Operating model to IT delivery and execution
• Advising clients regarding process improvement initiatives
• Broad awareness of changes happening across the banking industry and how this will impact our clients
• Practice development and business development as a management consultant
• Proposition and solution development for a management consultancy
• Ability and flexibility to work outside core area of knowledge if needed
• Front to back experience of investment banking Operations, middle/back office.
• Financial product knowledge OTC Interest Rate derivatives, Credit derivatives, Equities derivatives or Commodities etc
• Clearing - Knowledge of clearing and capital related service offerings such as cross product margining and collateral transformation
• Operations - e.g. Collateral, Client Money, Static Data, Reporting etc
• Regulatory change - in relation to UK, US, Europe and Asia
• Business analysis and delivery excellence in an investment banking change environment
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Ideally prior experience working for a management consultancy
• 100% travel to client site may be required
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Capco website and apply for Management Consultant - Investment Banking Operations.