- Operate centralised modelling in support of the bank's asset and liability management in terms of market risk, policy and risk methodology.
- Operate modelling in support of the bank's external IRRBB reporting based on divisional output, Treasury BSM and Treasury submissions.
- Market risk modelling in support of reporting and MI for ALCO, BSMC and other governance committees.
- Support modelling required for Liquidity Reporting Framework (ILAS, Stress Testing).
- Support ALM Business Interface to define the structure of the ALM risk model ensuring that the models represent business unit market and liquidity risk in the most appropriate manner.
- Ensure that there is alignment between the ALM model and the financial planning process.
- Work with Treasury Risk team to ensure that ALM modelling assumptions and methodology are in line with policies.
- Support and assist the development of the ALM systems infrastructure
- Previous ALM Modelling experience
- Thorough knowledge of and experience of using QRM.
- A strong understanding of complex financial models with multiple interdependent relationships.
- Working knowledge of risk analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of Treasury instruments and their valuation methods including interest rate swaps and option products.
- Knowledge of Retail and Commercial Banking products preferably in a Treasury environment.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Barclay Simpson website and apply for ALM Modelling Manager, Group Treasury.