The team has a remit to develop, manage and maintain products for all business outside the US. They have three broad areas of responsibility: Market Research, Product Development and Product Management. The Product Development Team is responsible for initiation, review and evaluation of each new product ideas as well as Strategy for assigned asset classes, based on input from sales, investment, the Product Management team, the Product Research Analysts as well as their own market research and intelligence.
Your responsibilities will be split into four key areas:
Research and Analysis:
• Form a close partnership with Investment and Sales team to review flows and positioning of existing product range to asses viability and future strategy
• Review AUM flows, client product feedback, competitive positioning, available products and new product ideas
New Business Case and Product Approval
• Work with the Investment Team to develop product concept paper from an investments perspective
• Evaluative investment team capability and business needs
• Determine target market and demand
• Consolidate competitor and market research to support new product offering
• Establish work groups to make sure all effected parties are appropriately represented
• Ensure buy-in from each team member
• Agree time line and manage the project
• Ensure on going communication
Post Launch Review
• Review any new products offered (AUM's, TER's operational and fund management considerations
• Ongoing product positioning within the current environment
To apply for the role you must possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of the investment management industry in general as well as the mutual fund industry across the region. You will have significant experience within either product management or development role. Strong project management and communication skills are essential coordinate efforts on a global scale.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Mason Blake Ltd
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Mason Blake Ltd website and apply for Product Development Director.