Support the Liquidity Risk Management of the Group
Work as part of a team reporting into the VP, Liquidity Reporting & Analytics, ensuring that the following are delivered by Treasury for the benefit of the group
- Produce accurate, timely and transparent liquidity reporting for Internal & External Stakeholders (e.g. FSA, EBA, Rating Agencies)
- Communicate findings to senior management before final submission to internal / external stakeholders.
- Manage, maintain and evolve the Firm's liquidity risk appetite and liquidity stress tests
- Improve processes by upgrading existing tools, updating supporting documentation and leveraging IT teams
- Change processes / create new processes based on external and internal requests
- Communicate liquidity polices to global business units and assist them with their liquidity reporting needs
- Treasury or liquidity Experience
- Strong control and reporting expertise
- Good understanding of financial instruments
- Proven analytical skills and ability to assimilate and manage large amounts of information
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Barclay Simpson website and apply for AVP, Liquidity Risk.