- You will be working as part of an International team.
- The main duties of the analyst is to provide analytical and research support services during corporate finance transactions and marketing projects
- Day-to-day responsibilities include development of marketing materials, industry research, prospect identification, valuations, pitch work, and transaction execution assistance
- Analysts will gain direct client exposure from an early stage and will be able to develop their business relationship skills
- Applicants will have already 1-3 years working experience in the area of Corporate Finance or have completed several internships with leading Investment Banks or M&A boutiques
- You have an outstanding Masters Degree with a focus on Corporate Finance attained from a leading University.
- A strong qualification in Business, Economics or law will also be considered.
- You are an enthusiastic, dynamic team player with a solid understanding of economic theories and possess strong communication skills
- Fluency in German and English is a must have for this role.
- You have already gained exposure to company valuations (DCF and multiples analysis).
Jobs Like This Near Hessen, DE
Articles Related to Banking Consult
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Banking Consult website and apply for M&A Analyst m/w.