This leading financial institution is currently looking to hire an experienced Credit Risk professional to work within the Bank's NBFI team and focus on the Insurance and Funds space. The primary focus of the role will be to provide credit assessment capability and control of risk in relation to the Insurance and NBFI portfolio in Europe.
Other key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Credit analysis of new and existing transaction in the Insurance and Funds space.
- Provde the global markets and treasury business with timely dealing room credit approvals.
- Oversight of trading activity relating to a portfolio of counterparties and clients.
- Working closely with the front office to help them achieve their goals.
- Exercising credit approval authority on transactions.
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders to ensure a sensible culture of risk management is achieved.
In terms of experience, you will have:
- Extensive credit analysis experience working for a leading financial institution.
- Previous experience covering the Insurance and Funds space would be an advantage.
- An understanding of financial products and previous experience working with a trading floor.
- Previous delegated authority experience.
If you would be interested in discussing this role in more detail, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Hudson Banking
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Hudson Banking website and apply for Director - Credit Risk for Insurance and Funds.