Recruiters Reference: 3522 /9C
About our client
With significant funds under management, our client focuses on minority early stage investments as either lead or co lead in a variety of business areas including life science, med tech, clean technologies, water, materials science and automotive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and ambitious fund.
- Identifying and sourcing investment opportunities
- Deal execution - due diligence, financial analysis, modelling and valuation
- Monitoring the performance of the investments in the portfolio
- You will have either a med tech/biotech/clean tech/material sciences or engineering academic background
- You will have experience of working in either consulting, corporate finance or investing
- You must be able to demonstrate a genuine understanding and enthusiasm for the venture capital sector
This is one of the many live jobs on the PER website. To see all of these jobs go to www.perecruit.com and click on "APPLY ONLINE".
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Analyst, European Technology Venture Capital Investor, London - 3409 /7C
Associate, Food and Nutrition Venture Capital, London - 3544 /6G
Investment Manager, Growth Capital Investor, London - 3534 /9C
Investment Manager, Life Sciences Venture Capital, London - 3505 /6C
Investment Associate, Pan-European Mid-Market PE Fund, London - 3242 /9D
Investment Associate, Global Secondaries Fund, London - 3241 /3C
Articles Related to Private Equity Recruitment
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Private Equity Recruitment website and apply for Investment Associate, European Venture Capital Fund, London - 3522 /9C.