Our client is a FTSE insurance company based in London. They are now looking to recruit a Strategy Manager to their team, whose brief will be to work for the Director of Strategy on a broad range of projects. The role will act as a key interface between the major business units and you will really get involved in the more commercial aspects of decision making.
Day to day, this will include researching, identifying and providing recommendations on the strategic direction of the business, with a focus on improving market position, profitability and competitive advantage. You will also be responsible for strategies to improve the overall organisational design of the business, to make sure that it is as competitive as possible. Other projects would include competitor analysis and project management.
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- Management consultants from the leading management consulting firms
- Exerienced in the writing and formulation of strategy - applicants must have strong ability to prepare and present strategic papers in a clear and concise manner
- Probably, you will have 3-6 years experience
- Insurance sector experience is not required but we are interested in candidates who are interested in the area and can demonstrate this at interview
- Great academic background
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Greenwich Partners
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Greenwich Partners website and apply for Strategy Manager, FTSE Insurance company.