State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $24.37 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.09 trillion in assets under management at December 31, 2012, State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,660 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com.
Promoting a culture of excellence
With more than 29,660 employees across 29 countries, at State Street, our people are our greatest asset. We recognize that highly skilled, engaged and productive employees are essential to our success. Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility -- to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills.
We're a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us -- people like you.
We encourage you to explore the possibilities that a career at State Street can offer you.
State Street is committed to embracing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Description: State Street is seeking a credit risk professional to analyse EMEA Banks, Broker-Dealers, as well as Sovereign and Sovereign-owned entities. This analyst position will support a number of business areas, including Treasury, Global Markets, Custody and Network Management. The position will be a key part of the risk management team, providing a unique opportunity for an analyst to work in a dynamic risk management environment.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse EMEA Banks, Broker-Dealers, Sovereign and Sovereign-owned entities
- Provide credit and risk rating recommendations based on analytical work
- Proactively monitor and report on market and other developments impacting assigned counterparties
- Assist other team members in investigating and resolving limit exceptions and processing new limit requests
- Assist with preparing daily/regular reports on market data for ERM management
- Collaborate with Credit Approvers in supporting the business areas with guideline changes, timely analytical needs, and other ad-hoc requirements
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics or related field.
- At least 2 years Credit analysis experience, with a major financial institution, with emphasis on EMEA Banks and Broker-Dealers. Experience of analysing EM counterparties would be useful.
- Sound knowledge of Capital Markets products including Foreign Exchange, Treasury and Derivatives. products.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization
- Willingness to work with others on the team on special projects