We have over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries and a reputation for promoting a strong work-life balance for our employees.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Global Head of Power, Gas and Carbon to be responsible for:
- Delivering on the needs of the global power, gas and carbon markets, increasing customer satisfaction, growing revenue and taking market share
- Positioning the company as the leading provider of information and trading services to the power, gas and carbon markets
The Global Head of Power, Gas and Carbon will have:
- Power, gas and carbon expertise with a detailed understanding of customer needs', competitor activity and industry trends
- Ideally, a background as a trader or analyst within this sector
- Extensive business management experience and revenue growth responsibilities
- Strong leadership and demonstrated credibility with Sales organisations and customers
- A proven ability to drive product delivery and meet customer needs
- An in-depth understanding of information and analysis tools typically used within the industry
This role will involve some occasional travel within Europe, the US and Asia.
The Opportunity and Benefits
There is a big scope for the Global Head of Power, Gas and Carbon to increase market share for Thomson Reuters and to engage with a broad variety of participants in the industry within the various international markets, in order to achieve this.
Thomson Reuters believes in rewarding talent and hard work and as such, offers an impressive benefits package.
Please send your CV by clicking on "Apply Online".
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Thomson Reuters
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Thomson Reuters website and apply for Global Head of Power, Gas and Carbon - Market Expert.