Focusing on the oil & gas sector, my client is looking for a corporate analyst to join the team who produces corporate services and corporate benchmarking tools for the oil and gas industry. The role will combine research and analysis capabilities whilst requiring the individual to produce qualitative and quantitative reviews and valuations of individual companies. Additionally the role will involve leading insights on major items of news flow whilst signing off company spread sheets for their quarterly corporate benchmarking tool cut. Furthermore my client requires an individual with the personality and gravitas to build relationships with existing corporate service customers and interact effectively with industry leaders and senior management.
What's in it for you?
- An outstanding opportunity to develop your consulting expertise whilst helping to build a new entrepreneurial client facing business.
- Build your network and liaise with industry leaders.
- Benefit from some of the best training and coaching the sector has to offer.
- The opportunity to work at a global level.
- An analytical mind set along with the quantitative and conceptual problem solving experience.
- Experience of VALUATION techniques / ECONOMICS is required.
- Strong 1st Class or 2.1 degree from a top tier university is required.
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics or similar is ideal.
- Exceptional communication skills including the ability to influence and persuade internal management teams and external investors.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience within the oil and gas sector / advisory services for the oil and gas sector.
- Strong Excel ability.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Huxley Associates website and apply for Corporate Analyst - Oil & Gas, Consultancy.