As a Risk consultant you would be expected to have an in-depth understanding of Market Risk, Credit Risk or Regulatory change within Capital Markets, Banking or Investment Management. You would be familiar with the Regulatory environment that surrounds your sector and be able to articulate the major themes, issues or constraints facing the market participants. You also need a proven record of working in a change environment in project environments and the flexibility to work as a management consultant.
Experience within the Financial Services Industry in the Risk space (e.g.Market Risk, Credit Risk, Regulatory change - Basel III, ICAAP etc).
Specific areas of interest:
- Liquidity, Collateral and Treasury Risk; Trading Book Risk
- Regulatory experience e.g. Basel III, ICAAP etc.
- Capital Markets Traded Risk/Trading Book Risk
- Capital Optimisation
- Prudential Regulatory Risk
- Quantitative Modelling with management consultancy
Business consulting - Be able to develop functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications regarding the Risk arena.
Change management - A proven record of change / project management /Business Analysis as a management consultant or within a change environment.
• Have an understanding of the key technology and data issues impacting risk management systems and operations.
• Ideally be able to describe the components of an enterprise risk architecture and have in-depth knowledge of the major solution providers.
• You will have experience as either a risk technologist or data architect and be capable of producing detailed technical specifications
• Working as part of the team to develop FRC London and the broader FRC Global franchise
• Develop an understanding of how risk management issues are impacting client business operations and work within the FRC team to develop commercial solutions
• Sharing knowledge and insight with fellow FRC practitioners
• Representing FRC to the wider Capco family of services
• Develop propositions and deliver client engagements
Flexibility to work as a management consultant
• 100% travel to client site may be required
Jobs Like This Near London, UK