Our client, a leading retail bank, are currently looking to recruit a Head of Branch Network Risk & Governance. The role is designed to proactively develop, direct and co-ordinate distribution's approach to conduct, regulatory, customer and operational risk and governance whilst complying with recognised best practice and regulatory expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and designing branch network wide conduct, regulatory, customer and operation risk management frameworks.
- Proactively monitoring and interpreting forthcoming regulatory risks that could affect the branch network.
- Providing advice and recommendations on the impact of regulatory requirements relating to remuneration packages.
- Maintaining an assurance mechanism to provide adequate regulatory and compliance risk assessment of first line defence operations.
- Implement a robust governance structure which has effective oversight of key functions.
Suitable candidates will have strong previous experience and knowledge of conduct, regulatory and operational risk in a retail banking context. You will be able demonstrate extensive relationship building skills at a senior level with the ability to influence and motivate at various levels. Previous risk advisory, audit or corporate governance experience is essential for the position.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Jobs Like This Near South East, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Barclay Simpson website and apply for Head of Retail Network Risk & Governance.