Business Analyst - Strategic Risk Data Programme
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, we operate in over 50 countries and employ over 140,000 people.
We provide large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs. Our clients also benefit from access to the breadth of expertise across Barclays. We're one of the largest financial services providers in the world, and are also engaged in retail banking, credit cards, corporate banking, and wealth and investment management.
For further information about Barclays, please visit our website www.barclays.com
Greenfield project to perform Business Analysis and Technical Analysis within Risk to deliver the implementation of the Risk Data Store.
For each business area, develop a detailed understanding of the upstream and downstream system interfaces, flow & data coverage through each.
Trace Risk business data requirements back to the upstream sources, identifying gaps & data quality issues.
Work with upstream System Analysts and to determine the golden sources of data and extent of change required in upstream system to support the implementation.
Work with downstream System Analysts and Risk Data Store development team to define the changes required in downstream applications.
Liaise with Risk Business Analysts and Risk teams to understand impact on current processes and define tactical solutions to support the implementation approach
Extract configurable requirements from Risk and feed into the development team.
- Proven business and functional analysis skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Risk functions.
- Knowledge of the front to back transaction lifecycle.
- Authorship of requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience of data modelling and business process modelling.
- Experience of data migration analysis and definition.
- Experience of phased projects and the full development lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and produce thorough and well researched specifications. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and facilitation skills and experience of applying these in the requirements gathering process.
- Understanding of SQL.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the .Barclays website and apply for Business Analyst - Strategic Risk Data Programme.