Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (CAF) provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- Leasing and asset finance
- Tailored debt and finance solutions
- Asset remarketing, sourcing and trading
Due to ongoing growth of our corporate lending business a lawyer is sought to join the prudential team in London to assist with providing coverage across EMEA.
You will be responsible for:
- integrated legal support to existing CAF business divisions across EMEA;
- structuring and advising on potential and existing businesses and their activities across EMEA;
- negotiating complex legal transactions alongside the respective deal teams; and
- assisting in developing internal know how, documentation and internal policies.
To be successful you will:
- Be qualified in the UK or entitled to practice law in the UK;
- Be a motivated commercial lawyer seeking to work directly within a business in an execution, advisory, structuring and transaction management capacity;
- Have previous post-admission experience of at least 5 years in a banking and finance at a leading private law practice. In-house experience would also be beneficial but not a pre-requisite;
- Have significant expertise in one or more areas of finance and a good knowledge of leveraged finance and market practices. Some experience in any of the following: debt restructuring, debt trading, M&A, credit derivatives, asset finance and private equity would also be beneficial;
- Demonstrate the confidence and experience to be able to work in a team environment, independently on transactions and also to mentor and manage staff;
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate, draft, interpret and settle complex finance transactions and provide oral and written legal and regulatory advice to the business units;
- Have good technical legal and commercial skills with an attention to detail and an ability to deliver a high standard of work under time constraints; and
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Macquarie Bank
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Macquarie Bank website and apply for In-house Legal Counsel - Corporate and Asset Finance..