Independently identify and pursue new business opportunities for Option products through prospecting, market analysis and networking.Build and structure Options products in Bloomberg.Perform ongoing analysis on new/existing client portfolios for those suitable for Options.Through client management via telephone solicitation: solicit orders, price up the Option and execute the order via client instructions.Manage the relationship with the clients and provide excellent customer service.On a monthly basis meet/exceed revenue and new account targets set by supervisor.Create revenue through open trading deals.
- 3+ years FX Options sales experience with a Bank or FX Broker.
- Excellent working knowledge of foreign exchange markets and their conventions.
- Proven track record of delivering foreign exchange risk management solutions.
- Proficient knowledge of FX Option products geared towards the SME Corporate client market.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional deportment and the ability to persuade.
- Organization, verbal and visual presentation, and a proactive approach to sales.
- Insight and experience to protect the company's commercial priorities and positively drive client relationship.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Super Derivatives, Bloomberg or Reuters
- Strong verbal and written communication ability.
- CISI Level 3 Derivatives Certificate (Retail), or equivalent.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the AFEX website and apply for FX Options Account Executive.