Whilst the focus will be the UK, the role could involve coverage of certain Europe markets.
Aranca is a fast growing global knowledge services firm with offices in the USA, Europe and a research delivery capability in Mumbai, India with a team size of over 350 people. We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. Our clients include investment banks, private equity, asset managers, corporations, consulting firms, law firms and independent research providers across the globe.
Our company is young and dynamic and has been built by entrepreneurs and managers with rich and diverse industry backgrounds. Since our inception in 2003, the company has grown to become a leading provider of high quality research & analysis, and has also been cited as a leading research outsourcing firm in independent surveys. We continue to see a rapid demand growth for our services as many organizations around the world begin to leverage capabilities in India. We aim to grow our business significantly over the next three years and are looking to invest in strong business development capabilities to support our growth aspirations
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager who can help us scale up our business in the US for Investment research, This role would largely focus on generating business from financial institutions, asset managers / hedge funds and information providers as key client segments.
The role would be located in London. Whilst the focus will be the UK market, and primarily London, the role could involve coverage of and travel to Europe.
- Develop business plan and sales strategy for the market
- Set targets at an annual level and quarterly level, in consultation with senior management.
- Developing an action plan to achieve targets
Building new client relationships:
- Identify and target new clients for our investment research practice
- Engage clients on research opportunities and close business deals by facilitating discussions with the client and internal delivery teams as necessary
- Build referral and lead generation network
Managing and growing accounts:
- Proactively identify opportunities to grow existing accounts
- Build long term relationships with broader set of client teams within the client organization to strengthen the overall relationship
- Set and manage targets for growth of client accounts
Identying new business ideas:
- Identify new areas for research support and working with the delivery teams to pilot and commercialise these ideas
Given the nature of our business, he/she would need to be entrepreneurial and self driven. He/she should be confident, client focused and have the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders in managing relationships.
Candidates must have prior experience in business development and need to be flexible to travel within the UK and Europe to build broader business where needed. They should possess exceptional people / interpersonal skills and the ability to work with client and delivery teams. The selected candidate should demonstrate a strong track record from prior work.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Aranca UK Ltd website and apply for Business Development Manager.