Organisations rely on controls to mitigate risk and ensure regulatory compliance. However, with increases in the scale and importance of regulation, complexity and significance of IT, and the profile that effective risk management has within organisations, managing risks and implementing robust controls to address those risks can be difficult.
Managing risk and establishing effective controls are at the heart of good governance and sustainable superior business performance. Our team of 600 UK professionals offer unrivalled depth of experience in providing governance, risk, control and assurance solutions to client needs. We design, implement and provide assurance over business process and technology controls to manage the risks our clients face on a day-to-day basis.
Working on a wide variety of projects, your role will be dealing with external clients across a a wide range of sectors.
Deloitte UK have a pool of dedicated SAP specialists with expertise in SAP implementation, SAP Security and configurable business process. We also have individuals who are experienced implementers of SAP GRC solutions. The team has experienced considerable success in the GRC and application security market to date.
The role involves:
• Implementing SAP GRC technology solutions;
• Undertaking Pre and post implementation controls health checks;
• Helping clients define good practice control processes and develop long term strategic plans for ensuring continuous compliance;
• Understanding business requirements and translating them in to efficient and integrated SAP control frameworks;
• Identifying operational, compliance or regulatory requirements and designing the relevant automated solutions to help manage/mitigate these risks;
• Designing and implement control configurations in areas such as HR and financial processing; and
• Helping clients resolve control failures through mitigating/compensating controls or process redesign.
We are currently looking for Senior Consultants through to Senior Managers with the below experience and qualifications:
• Configuration experience of SAP ERP and GRC solution sets;
• Detailed understanding of key business processes and how the controls for them are configured in SAP. Key processes are P2P, O2C, R2R and HR;
• ERP/SAP audit assurance and SOX attestation experience;
• Firm understanding of the SAP Authorisation Concept and the role based access control model, including details Segregation of Duties testing experience;
In addition the candidate ideally should have the following:
• Leading teams and/or be responsible for delivery beyond your own tasks;
• Experience in implementing/re-engineering business process solutions; and
• Ability to design, build and test SAP roles.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Deloitte. website and apply for Controls - SAP Specialists.