Operations are responsible for the global platform that supports SLI's investment process. The services provided by the team are a combination of support services, such as systems administration and data management together with management of enhancements to the operational platform, to support investment process improvements and new business developments.
The Performance Measurement team is an integral part of Operations within SLI and provides performance, attribution, ex-post risk and GIPS analytics to many parts of the business and to our clients.
The key focus of this role is to support all internal business areas of Standard Life Investments and external clients and consultants through the provision of comprehensive, accurate, timely, and relevant fund performance analysis.
As a member of the Performance Measurement Team you will:
• Generate performance, attribution, ex-post risk and GIPS analytics on both a regular and ad-hoc basis for various asset classes including equity, fixed income and real estate.
• Produce performance and attribution reports utilising various software packages (FactSet, MorningStar, FinEx, DataStream)
• Undertake bespoke analysis to assist Fund Managers, Sales and Marketing, Client Relations
This role is suited to someone who has significant performance experience gained within a large asset management company dealing in multiple asset classes.
Knowledge of the above systems, in particular FactSet, would be beneficial
• Highly numerate
• Strong PC skills, particularly Excel
• Good communication, interpersonal, and presentational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to respond to challenging deadlines and to deal with as hoc demands from the business
• 2.1 degree in subject with high analytical content e.g. Maths/Science/Economics
Jobs Like This Near Edinburgh, UK
Articles Related to Standard Life Investments
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Standard Life Investments website and apply for Performance Analyst.