Huxley Associates has been retained by an International Company to find a Chief Financial Officer who will manage the whole Finance department and provide strategic leadership to ensure the viable development of the company.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO will play a fundamental role within the organisation, encompassing responsibility for the full breadth of financial management, including cash flow, strategy, reporting... and some scope for business development too.
The CFO will:
- Provide strategic leadership and ensure the viable developments of the organisation
- Be responsible for the full breadth of the division's financial management
- Have responsibility for the effective management of budgets and the delivery of financial targets and covenants
- Have responsibility for delivering the business plan and meeting the milestones and trajectories
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in a commercial finance role
- Master degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent through experience
- Experience within the service and production industries is a plus
- Ability to thrive within a challenging environment
- Objective individuals with people skills and the ability to be aware of the issues facing each stakeholder
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities with sensitivity and humility
Attractive salary package depending on the applicant's experience with generous fringe benefits including company car, bonus, net allowances...
Interested by the opportunity? You want more information on the job description, location, salary range?
Don't hesitate to contact Cédric Simar on +32 (0)2 557 71 15 or +32 (0)493 18 76 35 or drop me an e-mail using the link below with your contact details and I will contact you back at your best convenience.
Jobs Like This Near Wallonia Region, BE
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Huxley Associates website and apply for Chief Financial Officer.