|There is a requirement for an Associate Director within the Corporate & Government (C&G) Data Operations team in London whose main responsibilities include working closely with the Sovereign Ratings teams to understand current business processes, data and requirements and be a catalyst for improvements. |
The incumbent will work closely with the analysts to understand the data and data needs of this group. The role of this Associate Director will include:
- Identifying areas of best practice across the various processes/procedures within the C&G Data Operations team
- Provide expert source of knowledge and single point of contact for the Sovereign Analysts
- Escalate issues to Senior Business leaders and DSO management and provide recommendations for change as appropriate
- Identify data issues and/or quality concerns and work with the business and the Information Technology team to prioritize cleanses and/or projects to redefine business rules and implement updates to the data.
- Fully analyze and provide thoughtful solutions to improving the data quality and process to provide timely, complete, and accurate data to the business
- Review data inquires raised by IT, the business, Products and clients
- Act as liaison between CRISIL (offshore) and Analysts to identify and respond to data quality.
- Coordinate efforts related to data management across the DSO and related groups
- Establish and monitor quality/performance metrics, in addition to collaborating with the Analysts to define quality control parameters and requirements.
- Sovereign Ratings experience would be ideal as the individual will be expected to analyze forecasts and assumptions that the Sovereign analysts are performing, work with fiscal accounts, etc.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Data management experience
- Detailed knowledge in multiple data domains (pricing, reference,fundamentals)
- Intermediate skill in database knowledge (SQL queries)
- Microsoft Access and Excel skills
- Advanced multi-tasking skills
- Advanced time management skillsMust be skilled at representing at S&P in outside scenarios (conferences, industry meetings)
- Must be able to work in an international team including managing offshore and outsource resources.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the TheMcGraw-HillCompanies website and apply for Associate Director - Data, Strategy & Operations.