Head of Market Risk Management
My client a leading West End based hedge Fund is looking for an experienced professional to lead the Risk Management function of the business. The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience dealing with Front Office teams and a heavy quantitative background combined with a real desire and passion to make a difference. Main duties will include:
- Formulating, in conjunction with management, programmes for developing and implementing new risk measurement methodologies,
- Monitoring quant fund risk measures, identifying potential problems and analysing their root causes,
- Systematically reviewing the firm's business to identify future needs for risk measurement attention,
- Reviewing limit policies proposed by the head of discretionary trading and formulating, with the additional limit policies, daily limit compliance, resolution of excesses, trends in risk exposures for discretionary traders,
- Remaining current with the risk management profession and abreast of relevant risk measurement and risk management methodologies and their implications for the firm.
For more information please contact Peter.Hayward@radleyjames.com for a discrete discussion.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Radley James website and apply for Head of Risk Management.