Renowned Asset Management Company with a large global presence requires a Transfer Agency Manager due to significant growth and expansion in their client portfolios.
As a Senior TA Manager you will be required to take a leading role in the overall management of the Transfer Agency team comprising of Supervisors and Associates with a focus on client strategy, workflow management, resource planning & development, risk reduction and client relationship management.
- Lead, direct and manage the TA team
- Provide overall ownership, management and development of strong client relationships
- Drive the development and implementation of appropriate TA proceedures and controls to meet regulatory and compliance objectives
She/he will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Transfer Agency business from a procedural, technical and product perspective and a thorough understanding of fund accounting, custody and regulatory areas of the hedge fund administration industry.
- Extensive funds experience, specifically within the TA function & at least 3+ years managing a team in the hedge fund industry,
- Comprehensive systems knowledge
- Business degree and hedge funds background preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to bring out the best in those around them
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to John Ennis at CFW or APPLY via the button below.
Jobs Like This Near Dublin, IE
Articles Related to Cox Fitzsimons & Wilkes
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Cox Fitzsimons & Wilkes website and apply for Transfer Agency Manager | Hedge Funds.