• 5 years experience working in a bank Treasury environment in a front or middle office role
• Detailed technical knowledge in at least one of ALM and non-traded market risk, market risk, liquidity risk (including good understanding of PS09/16 and Basel II if coming from a banking background) or capital management and a sound understanding of the overall operation of a treasury function
• Strong academic background including a Bachelor's degree
• Good knowledge of data analysis and presentation, (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Able to advise clients on technology capabilities and choices, as well as a good understanding of risk management
• Track record of supporting Treasury Management Systems deployment projects
• Strong analytical skills; specifically, the ability to assess business practices and articulate gaps and opportunities for improvement compared to typical industry practices
• Good understanding of the development and implementation of treasury policy and control frameworks, configuration of monitoring systems, as well as operational practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Previous consultancy experience of definite value.
• Participate in and, as required, lead FS Risk engagements, with specific focus on Treasury Advisory projects
• Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to partners and clients
• Assist partners and directors with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships
• Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to serve clients better
• Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services.
• Contribute and lead marketing initiatives for FS Risk with focus on Treasury Advisory.
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff.
• Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training FS Risk professionals.
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills.
• Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff and in particular team operational and internal risk management requirements.
To submit your CV, and for further information, please contact:
Isobel Carter, Managing Director,
Incarter International Ltd.
Chelsea Office: City Office
9 Smith Street Albert Buildings
London SW3 4EE 49 Queen Victoria Street
London EC4N 4SA
Mobile: +44.(0) 7768.275.591
Websites: www.in-carter.com ; www.e-searchinternational.com
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Incarter International Ltd website and apply for MANAGERS, BANK TREASURY ADVISORY, PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL RISK CONSULTANCY.