A global bank currently has a vacancy for a Lean Practice Manager to work on a large Lean implementation project. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong PM to work on a greenfield project, and manage it through to delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building out the Lean Embed plan and focusing on areas of improvement
- Act as the Lean subject matter expert, working with senior stakeholders
- Act as the key liaison with the Group Finance Lean practice and incorporate best practices from other finance areas
- Share Lean best practice techniques with Finance Change enabling Lean tools to be leveraged in the delivery of projects, where appropriate
- Responsible jointly with the Finance Change PMO to identify new project requests which are best addressed using Lean techniques.
- Responsibility for coordinating a Lean training programme
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following area's:
- Strong stakeholder management skills, the ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders will be crucial
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence
Project planning and./ or resource planning
- Financial services experience and preferably experience of Finance operating models
- Proven experience of working with and successful application of lean practices, tools and techniques (or equivalent continuous improvement tools)
If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please apply using the reference LUN152377
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Marks Sattin
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Marks Sattin website and apply for Lean Practice Manager.