Recruiters Reference - 3505 /6C
About our client
A leading well funded life science investor.
- Work closely with other members of the team to research specific European regions and originate investment opportunities
- Screen opportunities, execute due diligence and be fully involved in the process through closure and post investment monitoring
- Contribute to investment opportunities and be fully involved in the diligence process
Skills we're looking for
- Strong academic background in life sciences/medicine to PhD level, together with MBA, CFA or ACA. Note that a background in medtech or engineering is not suitable
- Prior venture capital or private equity experience investing would be preferred but is not a requirement
- Strong expertise in financial/cash-flow evaluation of projects and businesses
- Strong research, analytical and quantitative skills built from strategy consulting, or operational/management/P&L experience in an reputable start-up or multinational company in the life sciences sector
- Business development, licensing and/or strategic marketing & sales experience
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- An additional European language - a second language is welcome
- EU citizenship is required
This is one of the many live jobs on the PER website. To see all of these jobs go to www.perecruit.com and click on "APPLY ONLINE".
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Private Equity Recruitment
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Private Equity Recruitment website and apply for Investment Manager, Life Sciences Venture Capital, London - 3505 /6C.