This role is ideal for candidates seeking hands on deal related experience, the responsibility to form a view on all credit aspects of structures.
Your main duties will include:
- Rating analysis of EMEA transactions, involving collateral analysis, cash flow modelling and legal documentation review.
- Preparing and publishing articles on relevant topics
- Monitoring the performance of transactions
- Close cooperation with external market participants including investment banks, originators, law firms and investors
In order to be successful you will have the following experience:
- Proven experience within a financial institution, audit, legal or consulting firm. Experience with either RMBS or ABS analysis..
- Credit skills and logical analytical thought process,
- Exposure to cash flow and financial models.
- Good understanding of financial markets.
- Strong academic background degree in a Mathematical, Economic, Legal or Business subject.
- Relevant professional qualification (eg CFA) would be desirable.
- Proven analytical capacity. Well developed IT skills including Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication, skills
- Highest ethical standards.
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent and dependable.
Fluency in another European language would be highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leader.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Euro London Group
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Euro London Group website and apply for RMBS Analyst.