Our client is looking to identify an individual that will work closely with the MD of this private equity fund administration to lead the operational process set up the depositary/custody service for its clients.
This role is an exciting opportunity that is looking for someone who is looking to break out of a traditional custody/depositary environment into a more dynamic and forward thinking organisation
Our client is looking for an individual who has logical mind and has a broad practical experience of custody/depository processes and apply this to setting up the depositary/custody service the alternative asset class of private equity
This represent a ground breaking opportunity to in a way create 'start up service' within an already well established private equity administration business.
Some of the key requirements of the role :
- Review and implement operating manual and process maps around depositary/custody service
- Manages depositary operations team
- Hire and train new administration staff with support from the group
- Introduce and oversee control around the business and hands-on management of the service delivery team
- Interact widely across the group with IT, Training officer and HR, COO and Operations Directors to implement the depositary/custody business line
- Support sales efforts lead by the Commercial team, attending meetings and pitches and contributing to marketing material.
An exciting opportunity because of the ground breaking nature of being the first person to lead this area in the firm.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the One Ten Associates website and apply for Senior Depositary/Custody Manager.