Data Architect (Financial Services - Management Consulting)
In an advisory capacity it involves working with institutions to provide advice to help clients to develop information architecture and governance strategies. Communicate complex information management situations and their solutions to senior executives. Assess challenging data quality and information management technology problems and provide advice and direction to resolve the issues. Provide challenge to the current organisation norms and drive for innovative solutions which deliver excellent customer service, bottom line value and meet or exceed industry regulations.
In a thought leadership role it is to provide a point of view of new technologies and how they may be applied in value creating ways, from master data management, complex data analytics, data warehousing and business intelligence to name a few. And most importantly in a delivery capacity it is to be able to architect, design and estimate complex Capital Markets or Banking Solutions from a data and information driven perspective. The roles requires someone with a passion for the detail, an understanding of governance, deep experience in providing data centric solutions, and a capability to consult, frame and deliver a compelling argument for change.
Consultant able to take any of the following roles:
- Lead Information Architect at the Enterprise Level within organisations
- Lead Data Architect of Custom or Package Software Deliveries
- Member of Strategy Teams where they take a information architecture consulting role
- Member of Client Technology Architecture Function, including the ability to mobilise a information architecture or business intelligence function as well as participatent.
- A strong advisory and consulting background
- Experience in dealing with Data / Information Architecture in all business aspects (customer, risk, financial)
- Working with application architects to deliver improved business solutions
- Developing data quality and governance frameworks to improve the ownership of data and how it is controlled across the enterprise
- Solution Estimation and Planning
- Information Lifecycle management inc Governance, Migration, Archiving
- Business Intelligence, ETL and Data Warehousing
- Master Data Management
- Experience data quality initiatives including modelling, and profiling tools
- Experience of Data analytic tools, ETL tools and conversions applications, Database technologies and working with leading providers of data solutions.
- Certified TOGAF or similar
- Strong stakeholder management up to board level executives
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to demonstrate initiative and influence
- Client focused
- Team Player
- Self Motivated
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Willingness for occasional travel overseas
- Degree level educated (or equivalent)
- Languages a plus (not essential)
- 100% travel to client site may be required
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Capco website and apply for Data Architect - Banking/Capital Markets.