At Virgin Money we are on an amazing quest - to build a different kind of bank. A bank which aims to make 'everyone better off' - our customers, colleagues, company shareholders, corporate partners and the communities we serve. We won't get there straight away, but we won't rest until we do.
It is an exciting time for our organisation, Treasury & in particular the Balance Sheet Management team have a key role to play. This year we are focused on managing the Virgin Money balance sheet for balance sheet risks, namely funding and liquidity, interest rate risk and the underlying financial performance, this should be undertaken in the context of the Capital available to the group.
As Balance Sheet Manager you will ensure the delivery of insight and analysis for the optimisation of Virgin Money's balance sheet funding position through and management of the banks liquidity profile. You will be part of the balance sheet management team, which is a key part of the Treasury front office. You will work alongside our dealing team and structured funding.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering modelling and stress testing of all aspects of interest rate risk across the whole balance sheet
- Developing and delivering of all ALCO reporting whilst providing expert insight to enable decision making recommendations
- The delivery of forward projections of liquidity, interest rate and FX and analysis of exposures
- Keeping the Treasurer informed of current and emerging risk exposures in the wider balance sheet profile
- Developing frameworks for all aspects of balance sheet modelling
- The development and ownership of the production of forward looking accurate risk diagnostic reporting
- Providing analysis of and rebalance of macro economic hedges
- Applying behaviouralised take up, prepayment and attrition rates to retail products
Most of all, you will have:
- Experience of working within Balance Sheet Management
- Knowledge of treasury products and a good understanding of banking regulation
- Knowledge of product pricing principles
- A sound understanding of theories and practice within the Treasury arena
- Excellent communication and influencing
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate numerate discipline
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are the best person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs Like This Near North East, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Virgin Money website and apply for Balance Sheet Manager.