Dublin City Centre
Salary 25k - 28k
Our client, a highly reputable Financial Institution based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a number of QFA qualified professionals for their expanding Retail division. These opportunities will suit an ambitious and capable QFA eager to progress their career and develop excellent skills in the Financial Services sector. With specific requirements for candidates who have customer relationship skills and excellent communication skills you will join a team within the retail division and interact directly with customers on a regular basis, providing an excellent service and demonstrating strong competency to successfully execute your role. This is a permanent job in Dublin City Centre with strong career progression opportunities within this firm.
- Provision of excellent service to all clients responding to and executing a variety of requests including updating accounts, processing of requests and ensuring all queries are executed in a timely manner
- Interaction with clients on a frequent basis, maintain and building the firm's reputation in the market
- Supporting the team to assist in any investigative action required for resolution of all queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and codes of practice within the firm and as outlined by the Central Bank of Ireland
- QFA qualified or Loans and Regulation exams complete
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar customer services position
- Strong understanding and awareness of Regulatory / SME codes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work in a deadline oriented environment
For a full detailed job description please submit your profile here and Michelle Leyden of Lincoln Search & Selection will contact you directly - all contact will be treated in strict confidence
Lincoln Search & Selection 016610444
Please submit your CV in MS Word format.
Jobs Like This Near Dublin, IE
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Lincoln Search and Selection website and apply for Client Services QFA Administrator.