Our client is widely recognised as a major force in global investment banking with their independent status at the core of their business model. They do not participate in trading, underwriting, lending or similar activities which means we do not have any conflicts of interest and can provide truly independent advice to their clients. They are the only independent investment banking organisation to regularly advise on industry transforming, headline deals.
All Analysts are generalists and enjoy varied work in terms of the sectors in which they work and the transactions they advise on. They work in streamlined teams, which ensure that junior professionals are given greater responsibility and exceptional exposure to both senior bankers as well as clients.
Our client prides themselves on the quality of all their professionals - real competence, experience and expertise. This means that all their Analysts find themselves in an environment that presents outstanding learning opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Currently working at Analyst level in an M&A or sector teams of a leading Investment Bank or Boutique
- The position requires a self-confident person who is a self-starter; highly motivated and reliable, with strong team spirit, well organised with good attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor or Master's degree at 2:1 or above (or equivalent)
- Strong technical / analytical / Excel skills
- Ideally good command of Bloomberg and Reuters
The client believes in developing talent from within the organisation, and therefore this is truly a unique opportunity. Successful applicants will be offered a highly competitive remuneration package in line with other market leading firms.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Walker Hamill
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Walker Hamill website and apply for M&A Senior Analyst.