Internal Audit plays a key role in the Group's risk management framework. The audit function is centralised in London and is independent with a reporting line to the Audit Committee. The remit of the audit department is truly global; selecting audits based on risk, performing the audit and reporting the conclusions found then recommending the best course of remedial action.
Our highly entrepreneurial environment coupled with significant exposure to senior management provides the opportunity to build an exciting global career and take responsibility at an early stage.
- Plan, conduct and eventually lead specific audit assignments.
- Prepare audit reports for the Audit Committee and Divisional Boards.
- Follow up on issues with business units and produce quarterly update reports.
- Provide assistance to the Head of Audit on a variety of projects including development of risk assessments, system development, Universe database, annual controls self assessment programme.
- Acquisition support and due diligence projects.
- Capital expenditure/investment appraisal reviews.
- You should have at least 2 years of internal audit experience.
- Experience of the commodities market would be advantageous.
- You must be willing to travel extensively worldwide (40-50% per annum)
- Candidates must be commercially aware, able to quickly assimilate situations, pro active and results driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills are important as well as the ability to build rapport with, and the respect of, senior staff.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A second European language such as Spanish or Portuguese would be advantageous.
- You must be a flexible team player.
- Confidence, diplomacy and excellent communication skills to agree detailed findings and recommend action with management at all levels of the organisation.
ED&F Man was established in 1783. Today the company is a leading provider of commodities, logistics and risk management services. The company is employee owned with approximately 4,000 employees working in 50 countries around the world.
ED&F Man is a highly entrepreneurial environment providing the opportunity to build an international career in a partnership culture.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to ED & F