Recruiters Reference - 3389 /5C
About our client
This is a global private equity asset management and advisor managing billions of assets on behalf of some of the largest and prestigious institutional investors across the world. With a global presence and excellent track record they have rapidly established a strong footprint as a leading investor within the industry.
- Originate investment opportunities across private equity primary, secondary and co-investment opportunities
- Lead due diligence efforts from end to end, take and defend investment opportunities to investment committee and contribute to the on-going monitoring of investments
- Help with business development efforts in order to strengthen the brand name within the European investor community
Skills we're looking for
- Established track record of private equity investments in primary, secondary or co-investments
- Demonstrable origination and investment experience: established relationships within the GP community and ability to lead due diligences and take investment ideas to IC
- Hands on approach and ability to work within a small team
- Charismatic and agile communicator with ability to build rapport with investors
This is one of the many live jobs on the PER website. To see all of these jobs go to www.perecruit.com and click on "APPLY ONLINE".
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Private Equity Recruitment
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Private Equity Recruitment website and apply for VP, Private Equity Investor and Advisor, London - 3389 /5C.