Experience and Background
- Essential skills are for a highly skilled C# Server Side Developer
- A good programming background in C# or SQL
- Knowledge of Market Risk or Credit Risk, CVA Counterparty Credit Risk experience desirable but not essential
- C#.Net developer to work on a strategic and long term programme in the risk business.
- The programme's purpose is to design and develop a new Counterparty Risk platform due to new regulatory changes. The new platform will help to enhance the Bank's Risk management process and to make it more transparent.
- C# Server side development/Multi threading WCF/SQL Server
Qualifications and skills
- C#.Net 3.5/4.0
- Knowledge around Market and Credit Risk
- Strong academic background in engineering, finance or mathematics
InterQuest Financial Markets delivers permanent and contract Strategic Management, IT Professionals and Front Office Specialists to clients across the Investment Banking and Financial Services sector. We have dedicated teams specialising in: Investment Banking,
Retail Banking, Asset Management, Risk, Regulatory and Compliance.
If the role is of interest, please contact Elle Jeffryes - 0207 516 1217 or alternatively email your CV to me.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the InterQuest Financial Markets website and apply for C# Risk Developer.