The LCH.Clearnet senior marketing manager will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of marketing activities across some of LCH.Clearnet's clearing businesses.
Working closely with product and sales executives, the marketing manager will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic marketing plan to support campaigns to help drive the marketing process from beginning to end. Decision making will be strategic and tactical at every level, and in addition to developing and managing the execution of marketing plans for the products this marketing manager supports, they will also evaluate the impact the marketing activities have on the business as a whole.
The role is based in London and reports to the Group Head of Communications and Marketing.
• Provide marketing leadership to identify the overarching key messages and positioning
• Understand actual and potential revenue and market share and expected market growth rates
• Understand purchasing dynamics and the competitive landscape, with emphasis on understanding how LCH.Clearnet positioning differentiates the firm from its competitors
• Ensure that all written materials, including brochures, pitch books, research / white papers, video / Flash, events, advertisements and collateral materials are consistent with key messaging and positioning objectives. Take full responsibility for creating and writing content for all of the above.
• Develop quantitative processes to assess the value of marketing spend.
• Act as a marketing consultant and liaison, working across the marketing and communications team and lines of business to promote effective marketing activities and coordinate efficient use of resources.
• Ensure events and industry award submissions are messaged strategically and appropriately to match the business's goals.
Required skills and experience
• Senior level financial services marketing experience, preferably in a markets-related industry• Strong influencer• Ability to think strategically while being willing and able to execute as part of a small team• Extensive experience working directly with senior level executives to develop strategic marketing activities from start to finish, not just at the execution stage• Strong written skills are a must - the candidate may be subject to a writing test; the candidate should be able to produce journalistic-quality written communication quickly and assuredly, requiring little or no editing• Provide brand stewardship• Must be able to present ideas in a concise manner and be able to prepare effective written materials as needed• Proven ability to develop strategic marketing plans to help meet sales targets - candidates may be asked to talk through how a strategic plan she / he developed supported a sales campaign• Ability to understand how marketing activities support sales efforts and to track and quantify success of marketing activities• The ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects in an environment that includes frequent and varying deadlines; must also be flexible and able to re-prioritise depending on business needs
Additional Job Board Text
LCH.Clearnet is the leading independent clearing house group, serving major international exchanges and platforms, as well as a range of OTC markets. It clears a broad range of asset classes including: securities, exchange traded derivatives, energy, freight, interbank interest rate swaps credit derivative swaps, and euro and sterling denominated bonds and repos; and works closely with market participants and exchanges to identify and develop clearing services for new asset classes. LCH.Clearnet Group Ltd is owned 83% by users and 17% by exchanges.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the LCH Clearnet. website and apply for Senior marketing manager.