Cash Management has primary responsibility for visibility, control, governance and reporting of all cash activities across the global Morgan Stanley franchise. With regional hubs located in Asia Pacific, EMEA and Americas, Cash Management comprises c. 85 heads, a third of which are located in EMEA (London and Glasgow). Operating in the sense of a true Firm-wide global Utility, Cash Management comprises five core functional business lines to include:
- Liquidity Management (Funding).
- Trade Support & Controls.
- Cash Transaction Services (Disburse).
- Liquidity Risk Operations (LRO).
- Governance & Liquidity Reporting.
The role comprises various key elements to include:
* Accurately forecast, efficiently fund, analyse and report on daily currency and legal entity liquidity requirements.
* Manage intra-day liquidity requirements including real time cash positions at Agent banks.
* Maintain stakeholder relationship. Emphasis is placed on the candidates ability to establish and maintain Firm-wide relationships in order to deliver our core liquidity and change agenda.
* Risk ownership. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a full appreciation and ownership of our risk management agenda.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Attention to detail and ability to retain focus, be alert to changing funding requirements intra-day.
* An intrinsic ability to identify priorities and deliver timely outputs to a consistently high standard.
* Risk management: experience of identifying and mitigating operational risk.
* An intuitive thinker, able to think and plan ahead.
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Stakeholder management skills.
* People & process management skills.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fair treatment, regardless of background (including criminal record).
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Articles Related to Morgan Stanley.
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Morgan Stanley. website and apply for Operations Specialist - Cash Management - Liquidity Management (Funding) - Director.