Our client, a leading investment management house, is seeking a PMO Manager to work within their team. Reporting to the Head of Change, the PMO Manager will be responsible for the scoping, management, governance and delivery of a variety of programmes and projects.
Responsibilities of the PMO Manager:
- Working with project sponsors, business leads and other stakeholders to develop and maintain quality project documents
- Support the Change Team in applying appropriate formal project management standards to planning, progress tracking, risks and issues, and resource management
- Maintain the relationship with Divisional PMO
- Prepare monthly change governance and status reports as required
- Manage the inputs and outputs for the Change Forum
- Act as custodian and champion of CMA by reviewing business cases, risk /issue logs, benefit logs, project closures and conducting health checks
- Produce regular benefit tracking reports
- Develop and coach change managers in required standards and best practice
- Continuously improve Change and PMO processes and procedures
Background of the PMO Manager:
- Experience working directly within a PMO capacity within a large scale multi site organisation absolutely essential
- Extensive experience in directly managing budgets across various streams
- Experience working within financial services preferable but not essential
- Experience working across multiple sites (either remotely or directly)
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across multiple sites at senior levels
This is a permanent role for a PMO Manager paying an excellent salary plus bonus and benefits.
Jobs Like This Near Edinburgh, UK
Articles Related to Change Scotland
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Change Scotland website and apply for PMO Manager.