This is an opportunity to join a prestigious financial institution's corporate development and strategy team.
Responsibilities will include
- Assessing potential acquisition targets, strategic alliances & partnerships, analysing strategic fit and analysing and quantifying synergies.
- Development and implementation of integration plans.
- Preparing and maintaing the Group 3-year business plan
- Monitoring market developments as well as the activity and performance of key competitors.
Successful Candidates will need four to seven years of relevant experience coming from either:
- Investment banking M&A (ideally a FIG team)
- Strategy consulting (ideally financial institution focused)
- Corporate development (again, ideally at a financial institution)
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Goodman Masson website and apply for Corporate Development & Strategy at Financial Institution.