Change Public Practice's well respected that client currently has an opening for an experienced Licensed Insolvency Practitioner to be based in the Central Belt (Glasgow ideally).
This role will suit an experienced IP who can take appointments and is used to developing and winning new business in the Scottish market.
Scottish and English legislative experience is highly desirable.
- Current License to take appointments
- JIEB Qualification
- CA Qualification
- Extensive experience within Formal and Informal Insolvency desirable
- Scottish Legislative knowledge and experience
- Exposure to varied work such as Contrarian Bank Work or Consensual Restructuring Projects
- Receiverships, Liquidations, Bankruptcies, CVAs, MVAs, IVAs , IBRs
- UK working rights
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected firm with an established team.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is on offer.
Please submit a current CV and cover letter
Please note that you will only be contacted if you meet the above criteria
Jobs Like This Near Glasgow, UK
Articles Related to Change International
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Change International website and apply for Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.