Your main responsibilities
- Fundamental company research: Responsible for providing top-quality bottom-up company modelling, analysis, forecasts and valuation within a given industry. Meeting company management, sector and country analysts.
- Communication: Continuous dialogue with the analysts and portfolio managers within ING IM on your views and best ideas. Pro-actively build up relationships with sell-side analysts and senior company management of companies under coverage
- Actively maintain an analyst model long-short portfolio. Generate value-added investment ideas and recommendations on equities.
Your experience and skills:
- Significant experience (at least 5 years) of conducting fundamental equity research)
- Deep understanding of accounting and valuation methodologies
- Background in emerging markets and/or telecom services.
- Ideally CFA or other relevant professional qualification
- Fully proficient in English (spoken and written)
- A good team player
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer focus
The Investment department of ING Investment Management Europe manages a broad range of investments funds and mandates invested in equity and/or fixed income instruments. You will be working within the Global Equity Research department, whose primary focus is to perform in-depth top quality company analysis. Company analysis within ING IM has a global scope, with teams organized along sector lines. Company valuation and developing own forecasts on a company will be your primary focus and has the aim of making value added investment recommendations on equities. Performance measurement of recommendations and individual accountability are key components of your job.
Articles Related to ING Investment Management.
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the ING Investment Management. website and apply for Senior Investment Analyst Emerging Markets - Telecom Services.