A major global investment bank is looking for an IT Project/Delivery Manager. The IT Project/Delivery Manager will face off to a Regulatory/Compliance Risk Change function and the Business with the focus of delivering and implementing technology components of business requirements. The Regulatory Risk/Compliance Change team have numerous deadlines to hit over the next 6-12 months across a complex function with several different Compliance focussed workstreams. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a new Workflow System and TIBCO/IProcess (Or an equivalent Workflow system) is a MUST HAVE.
• Review current technology/system architecture and ensure it is fit for purpose to achieve implementations.
• Take responsibility for planning, resourcing and managing dependencies to ensure requirements are delivered.
• Experience of IT workflow systems, for example TIBCO/IProcess is a MUST HAVE
• It is essential that candidates come from an IT delivery background and can demonstrate previous experience of e2e IT/Technology Project Management and Implementation.
• Experience of Banking Regulatory Risk/Compliance is highly desired, significant experience of facing off to these functions is essential.
Banking (Investment Banking/Capital Markets preferred) experience and an understating of Regulatory Risk and Compliance functions will be very advantageous.
Candidates MUST be able to demonstrate significant delivery in an IT/Technology functions.
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Aston Carter website and apply for Reg Risk IT Delivery/Project Manager.