Northern Trust is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions to corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide. For more than 122 years, we have evolved with the changing needs of our clients and our world. As of June 30, 2012 Northern Trust had $100 billion in banking assets, $4.6 trillion in assets under custody and $704.3 billion in assets under management.
Northern Trust's presence in Luxembourg consist of Northern Trust Global Services Luxembourg Branch a credit institution originating from the UK which provides custody and depository functions and Northern Trust Luxembourg Management Company S.A. which provides fund administration services.
- Analyze and perform investor account opening as well as maintenance (KYC/AML). Ensure that the accounts are compliant with local regulations and bank policies
- Accurate process of investor's dealing instructions
- Payment of client's proceeds and reconciliation (cash/units in issue)
- Accurate process of dividends, rebates and commissions payments/reinvestments.
- Production of daily/monthly/ad-hoc client as well as MI reporting
- Resolution of asset manager and investor's queries
- Ensure the overall client's satisfaction
- Implementation and conversion of new clients
- Project management (implementation of new regulations, client developments, automation, documentation of the new processes, provision of training)
- Fund registrar set up and maintenance
- Yearly revision and/or development of procedures and checklists
- Minimum Bac +3 in accounting , economics or finance
- Fluent in English. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of MultiFonds System is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills combined with a sound knowledge of financial products and markets
- Good understanding of the Luxembourg regulatory environment
- Able to work independently and in an organized way
- Dynamic and flexible, you also enjoy working in a team
- Attention to detail and constant focus on quality and client service
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
Northern Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to building a diverse workforce.
We ensure our policies guide our behaviours to create and maintain a discrimination-free workplace. We support total diversity: gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, physical disabilities, and marital/family status, among others.