- Work effectively with the team to deliver timely Liquidity information to the key customers:
- Group Treasury
- Front Office
- Capital and Balance Sheet Management
- Provide additional subject matter expert support to the team to deliver a key Liquidity reporting project and in developing the Operating Model.
- Support the delivery of an effective and efficient operating model leveraging the offshore extended team resources.
- Provide a centre of excellence in technical Liquidity reporting regulations, especially around the impact of future changes on the business and reporting requirements.
- Key role in implementation of changes to FSA Liquidity Reporting requirements e.g Basel 3.
- Opportunity to influence reporting and control design leveraging previous experience and technical knowledge
- Develop reporting process in line with Operating Model and to meet the requirements of key customers, notably Front Office and Treasury.
- Collaborate across areas to understand Liquidity implications of significant items, but also impacts on financial performance, funding, capital and balance sheet.
- Ensure application of a robust control environment by performing key checks and controls proving data completeness and consistency across and between outputs
- Qualified accountant , preference is for ACA (ICAEW)
- Experience of Liquidity reporting within a Banking environment or Treasury function.
- Experience of working in an environment with a strong customer focus, with experience of pro-actively working with demanding customers in a flexible manner.
- Experience of delivering results in a fast moving, dynamic environment with proven ability to adapt and be responsive to changing customer, sponsor and stakeholder requirements;
- Previous experience of report production, analysis and provision of business commentary.
- Ability to be able to work with both detailed and summary level data in order to identify, understand and resolve key issues.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, drive to grapple with complex, untested issues and formulate possible solutions
- Strives to gain business and product understanding to provide insight and value added analysis;
- Ability to break down complex problems into core components and communicate the issues concisely
- Ability to tailor communication style according to the audience.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a wider team across varying disciplines with the ability to form long-term influential relationships
- Numerate with an eye for detail and analytical work
- Good influencing, communication and presentation skills to varying seniority levels
- Sets exemplary standards of delivery for self and team.
- Experienced people manager - understands the importance of people development and acts as coach and mentor providing feedback and recognising development opportunities for team members
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the BSM Associates website and apply for Liquidity Reporting VP.