Senior Manager Brand Strategy - London
Where is it based? - London
- Have you successfully delivered marketing and branding campaigns?
- Can you leverage consumer insights from independent and internal research?
If so, this exciting position may be just what you are looking for.
Who is my manager? - Head of Marketing
Who are we?
Synonymous with accuracy, integrity and trust, Dow Jones & Company is one of the most respected brands in providing news and business information world-wide.
What is the role?
- The Senior Manager Brand Strategy must bring a blend of talents and expertise in strategic consulting and marketing/branding.
What is my personal contribution?
- Help define, champion and drive short- and long-term marketing campaigns that elevate the WSJ and Dow Jones brands in the region
- Leverage consumer insights from primary and secondary research, including audience behaviour and competitive analysis, to drive strategies for marketing campaigns that deliver results
- Set clear target objectives and goals for marketing campaigns based on fully researched strategies
- Identify target audiences for various projects across the businesses, create brand positioning and messaging and cultivate smart partnerships that can help grow each product and the overall brand
- Help in the creation of marketing assets, including messaging, that are relevant to the brand and target audience, writing creative briefs, and steering the strategic direction of ads, multimedia materials and other creative assets
- Provide strategic advice on locally driven marketing initiatives
- Is the marketing liaison with editorial, product and sales for new campaigns and initiatives
What do you need from me?
- Successful delivery of marketing and branding campaigns, it is essential that you are a proven strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Exceptional communication and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent presentation skills; able to seamlessly move across conversations at all levels of the organization building long term relationships
- Extensive experience in a related brand/marketing strategy type role
- Agency experience is a plus
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV which must state your salary expectations to be considered to: https://dowjones.taleo.net/careersection/djexternal/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=100007977
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted
Closing date: Friday 1st Februry 2013