Recruiter's Reference: 3376 /5D
About our client
This is a North American private equity investor with a small and highly active European team investing in Infrastructure, direct private equity and funds and secondary investments.
- You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of investments and be fully involved throughout the process
- Screen opportunities, execute due diligence and be fully involved in the process through closure and post investment monitoring
- Contribute to co-investment opportunities and be fully involved in the diligence process
Skills we're looking for
- Strong degree from a reputable institution
- Analyst training in M&A or leverage finance from a top tier investment bank
- Some experience in infrastructure or private equity investments would be a plus
- You must have strong financial modelling skills and be keen to gain exposure across different types of investments
- Native English, German or Scandinavian languages would be preferable
- A Commercial mind, be driven, focused and highly motivated
This is one of the many live jobs on the PER website. To see all of these jobs go to www.perecruit.com and click on "APPLY ONLINE".
Jobs Like This Near London, UK
Associate, Mid Market Growth and Buyout Investor, London - 3639 /9F
Investment Associate, Distressed Consumer Finance Investor, London - 3588 /5B
VP, Private Equity Investor and Advisor, London - 3389 /5C
Senior Associate or VP , Operational Background, Africa-Focused Private Equity Firm, London - 3532 /16E
VP-Director / Real Estate Private Equity / London
Investment Manager, Growth Capital Investor, London - 3534 /9C
Articles Related to Private Equity Recruitment
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Private Equity Recruitment website and apply for Associate, Private Equity Investor, London - 3376 /5D.